*Please purchase the format compatible with your Microsoft Office program. NB Office 2010 format will NOT work with earlier versions of Microsoft Office.
Meet COBIT®5’s documentation requirements the easy way
- The IT Governance Control Framework Implementation Toolkit supports all 37 COBIT® processes across the five process domains, simplifying the documentation part of your COBIT® 5 implementation project and saving you considerable time and money.
- Regularly updated and drawing on a decade’s IT governance experience, this invaluable resource is easy to use, easy to customise , and contains all the policy and procedure documentation templates you will need.
- Accelerate your COBIT®5 implementation project with our affordable expert resource.
- Corporate governance of ICT policy and charter
- Roles and responsibilities for governance and management of the ICT framework, including RACI chart
- Terms of reference and job descriptions for key committees and roles
- Risk management policy
- ICT strategic plan
- ICT implementation plan
- Internal audit plan for ICT
- ICT portfolio management framework
- Information plan
- ICT security policy
- Business and ICT continuity policies
- Change management policy and plan
- Guidance on how to upload your ITGP toolkit to your SharePoint document management system.
Use this comprehensive IT Governance Control Framework Implementation Toolkit to align your regulatory compliance, risk management and IT strategy with your organisational goals.
Downloading the toolkit
This toolkit is available for immediate download so you can take advantage of its contents at once. After purchasing, you will receive an email with a download link.
- The IT Governance Control Framework Implementation Toolkit is suitable for organisations of all sizes, types and locations.
- If the toolkit is updated within 12 months of your purchase, we will send you the newest version for free.
- 12 months’ support does not extend to consultancy or project implementation advice.
- New standard releases are not included.
- Office 2010 format is not compatible with Macs.
Please note this toolkit has been independently developed by our in-house IT governance experts, without the support or endorsement of ISACA. COBIT® and ISACA® are trademarks of ISACA® registered in the US and other countries.
Product Rating: (0.00) # of Ratings: 0 (Only registered customers can rate)|
There are no comments for this product.